|
sleepwalker // Friday, April 02, 2010 Sometimes it hits me in my head. Asking myself why am I so nice to people when they don't appreciate my kindness. For an example, SOME people just like to pretend to befriend you. While some nice ones are those that you can trust; sincerely, be there for you not just because they are obliged to and not because the other party ever gave a word of advice and you feel that there is a NEED for you to be nice to them. I'd rather not have it. I'm surprised. Very. I guess we have to be careful when we share our story to the people around us cause some people are just there acting like they care and trying to be an AMAZING busybody. I take my hat off to you. p.s. i know the title does not have any link to what i penned down. it's just a random one as im listening to adam lambert's song. it's good. |
POSTED 1:10 AM |
