|
the three powerpuff girls..and i'll be bubbles(: // Sunday, April 04, 2010 It wasn't a boring Sunday afterall. I was already up at 630am. Blah blah blah. Woke up again at 10am. I managed to watch to catch this TV programme, What's Good For You? Honestly, it was a very informative and beneficial one! I leanrt a lot from just that TV programme itself. Manuka Honey is good in healing the sores, blisters, wounds and all. Bed bugs, they recognize humans by the carbon dioxide that we exhaled. Cutting board - three common ones are wood, marble and plastic. The best cutting board that one should use is wood. Surprisingly. Hahaha.. Ok maybe I shouldn't continue writing whatever that I watched. If not, it will be a very long post. Hah! Anyway, earlier on I mentioned about it wasn't a bad Sunday afterall right..Well, in the afternoon, I got so bored because second sister was in her room studying for a bit till about 4.30pm. And I was all alone in the living room. Everyone else was busy. I had no one to talk to or crap with. Hahah. Then, Mum wanted to go to Hougang Mall to get my Dad's stuff. I became hyper then. Gotten myself ready all and amazingly, I'm faster than my mum! Wooh. Ok too much info. Bought everything that we needed then Mum sounded if I wanna buy popiah at Qiji. Without hesitation, I qucikly said YES!! You see, little things can get me so excited. What more big and massive things. Called home and asked second sister if she wants to buy anything or order pizza. Did I say that I've been wanting to eat pizza since the last few days of school? Oh wells, only now I got to eat pizza(: Better than nothing right. Hee. We ordered pizza and bought popiah still. While waiting, watched Three Brothers at KBS World. Nice show. And Hello, My Lady is showing on KBS as well. But I've already watched it. Eaten popiah but still feeling hungry :// I have to admit that I've been eating a lot lately. Even if any of my friends see me how much I ate, they would be surprised. The pizza guy came and quite a cute guy. Hah! I had forgotten what we ordered and when he say out the things that we ordered, I stood there listening and just agreed to whatever he said. Hahaha. My second sister said I've been very noisy lately. And she said, "Nanti jadi nurse, berbual tak stop stop. Orang pun takut!" And I replied, "Tak la, dengan orang, adik tak bising. Dengan family takpe. hee." I'm glad that we spent quality time together. Not that we have not done so like ages. We've been doing so. Just that today was a good one. I'm blessed and content. |
POSTED 11:39 PM |
