run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
cookie monster.. // Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boon Jun!! (:

I came back to school today despite me having no classes. I attended this IT Service & Business talk. And of course since I'm in school, we celebrated Boon Jun's birthday. Not all of my last sem classmates turned up. Yesterday too. I miss them loads.

I feel him when he was asked to drink that orange juice with wasabi in it and also he got smashed by the cake. I'm like isn't too much? Hmm.. Didn't stay long cause I will need to be at the lecture theatre by 1230.

The talk was pretty good. LOL.

After which I went up to his class and meet him. I'm glad that finally we had some private time together. Talked for a bit and gave him his present. Then... I shall not say what happened next. Haa..

POSTED 4:16 PM