|
c.sensitivity... // Thursday, May 06, 2010 Now you know why when I walk passed by someone who smoke, I got so irritated and would close my nose or even hold my breath. I have this cigarette sensitivity. I was unlucky to have sat beside someone who smoke. But also, I am lucky that he didn't smoke in class. This may sound rather ridiculous and incorrigible but he ever smoke in class last semester. Anyways, the smell was excessively strong that it irritates my nose. Monday night, I started to feel the weird reactions reacting. Sneezing like don't know how many times, watery eyes and blocked nose. Next day it became worst. My eyes felt as though it was burning, nose were runny, had nasal congestion and yes people might have thought that I cried. -_- Now I know how it feels like for Faezah to have gone through the process of her sinus. It must have been awful. Especially when it got worst. Fever will start and all the runny nose and whatnot. Wednesday came. It became even worst. It was too much for me to bear. And it was very infuriating. Therefore, I decided to drop by the clinic earlier just now. The doctor prescribed me some strange looking medicines. And the time to be taken were rather odd too. Oh wells. On a good note, no nasal spray. I was quite worried if I was given nasal sprays. It would have felt uncomfortable then. And my eyes, it hurts a lot. I have to look down when I walked. The surroundings was too bright even when there was no sun. And thanks to those that showed me care and concern when I was down with all this shat.. My team members yesterday were pretty sweet too. ^^ |
POSTED 5:40 PM |
