run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
for what its worth for // Sunday, May 02, 2010

Third week of school! Hmm. I have to admit that now my schedule are much more nicer? They are all filled up with IG and whatnot. Shall not elaborate much. Haa.

And 'I' should stop being a busybody. It really irks me. I still don't understand what would you gain from telling all those lies about yourself or even your background. Btw, please please stop asking stupid questions. There's a limit to my patience.

Right, when I say its probably due to the ever changing weather. [From this sentence, everyone would know that the weather is not constant.] Tell me, which part of my sentence you don't understand? -__-

On a good note, I've been listening to this really nice song. A classmate of mine(he has nice vocals too!), his friend, has his own recording album. And I got to know that he participated in the SCAPE thingy.

POSTED 1:51 PM