run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
awaiting // Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It happens when I think of someone very frequent. It drives me nuts at times and agitated. And so I tell myself, this is just coincidence.

Fate, coincidence/chance. How do you define them? No, it should be how do you know or sure that it is what you think.

Logically, no one will know if it's fate that things happen for fate has already been written by God and we can't possibly say that that's fate and not coincidence. Can we?


Waiting for you is like waiting for a miracle to happen. Oh, this is crazy. I know. I prefer myself to be kept busy than free. At the moment, this is how I felt. So many things to be said but certain things are meant to be kept secret and some, courage will need to be built up.

Till then, have a blessed Ramadhan and enjoy your holidays(:

POSTED 10:12 PM