|
Cik Talha(: // Tuesday, August 24, 2010 Alhamdulillah. I'm very thankful to a very kind soul. I know I was wrong. Guilty I felt. Reason being because she wants to come at 7.30am in the morning and I was telling mum why can't she come later in the day. Oh anyways, she's my aunt's sister who has a very kind heart. She gave us something. Something which I do not plan to disclose. Just something that my family and I are grateful for. Alhamdulillah. Semoga Allah balas jasa-jasamu. Amin. Today is another brand new day. I'm trying to work out something new here or rather to stick to my so called 'plan'. I realised that Hari Raya is on replay every single now and then. I'm trying to recall the mood when I was younger back then together with the rest of my family. Sadly, its not the same anymore. Reason being, every things changed. The people. Some are no longer with us. Some are not as fit as they used to be. Some are what we call they choose to not know our existence (this happens in the society. generally.) Now is 12:04 pm. I'll spend my six hours in school later for practice. Including the traveling time, it will be seven and the half hours. I hope everyone is in good health(: Take care. |
POSTED 12:09 PM |
