run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
NDP 2010!! // Tuesday, August 10, 2010

NDP 2010 WAS




 FABULOUS!!


No words could describe how I really felt. Fabulous was one but the feeling that you get is very immense! What more can I ask for. There are awesome people everywhere! Be it the motivators, mentors, team leaders, spectators, participants, artiste...in short EVERYONE of you contributes in every way!

Risunawan, Ibrahim Sawifee and Elvin Ng walked passed. And yes, I was kinda shocked and unsure if it was them. HAHAH.

As I watched the videos...I felt like crying. I was really touched. Now memories are left. And it was a great experience. Never did I thought participating in NDP again was for real. I really enjoyed myself. Really.

Many unexpected things happened last night! And it was a good one! The Noble Warriors otherwise known as 'the lobster people', 'the cicakman', etc.. I don't deny that I'm attracted to Chinese guys.(eh, not so often that you guys get to know my confession! so this is one! shh keep it to yourself. and i suppose you will be asking what about malay guys?! well, i am too.) Heh.

POSTED 8:37 PM