run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
TF(: // Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thursday 23/09/2010


It was a  really awesome day. I decided to cook something new. Black pepper spaghetti as well as corn soup. At 530pm, everything was ready and I'm all set to cook! I had something else in mind too. Well it was the first thing that I thought. It was tepung bawang goreng with ikan bilis! Haa. I was using the comp and out of a sudden I saw that in my mind.

Decided to cook that as well(: 630pm, mum were sitting calmly in the living room watching tv. I was doing all the cooking today. She came into the kitchen. And she began asking me questions. She was kind of surprised.

Mum: "Kenapa hari ni adik rajin nah?"
Me: "Kenapa? Selalu adik tak rajin ke??!"
Mum: "Tak serajin macam hari ni"
Me: "Hahaha"
Mum: "Ada lah tu!"
Me: "Tak adaaa laa.."
Mum: ~smile~

I also watched some dramas online. Practicing. Watched tv. Did a bit of cleaning..


Friday 24/10/2010

Stayed home today(: Cleaned the house today too. Brushing and mopping the floor.. Watched a little bit of dramas online. Practiced a bit. Browsing through the post on tumblr(: It has been some time since I last updated that. AND my photo tumblr!! I've loads of pictures to upload but have yet to. Hahaa.

And I decided to bake at night. It was impromptu. I was watching this tv programme on suria and it seems really nice. I looked up fo thr recipe but I did not expect to have make it. Haha. After solat maghrib, went into the kitchen, opened the firdge and I said to mum that I feel like baking. There you go.

I baked brownies. Though I have the recipe but I still insist on trying a new recipe. The ingredients are very simple(: Below are the recipe for it.


Ingredients

2/3 cup of butter or margarine
5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into pieces
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3 eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts

Method

Heat oven to 350°F
Grease bottom and sides of 9-inch square pan
In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly
Cool slightly
In medium bowl, beat sugar, vanilla, and eggs with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes
Beat in chocolate mixture on low speed
Beat in flour just until blended
Stir in walnuts
Spread in pan
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan
Cool completely in pan or cooling rack

p.s. have yet to snap a picture of it..soon. and have fun trying^^ (if there's anyone who is interested in baking/trying)

POSTED 4:37 PM