|
GEnRe's Night Cycling 05112010 // Sunday, November 07, 2010 It was an AMAZING night. A great experience for me. When Hui Yi told me this night cycling thingy, you don't know how excited I was. Whatever it takes, I must go. Hahaa. I finally convinced mum to let me go for night cycling. I was recovering. But I know I will be fine. I know my body well. Hee. Many didn't turn up. Although there were only twelve of us, we still had a lot of fun. We did had some bonding times together. It was a really good one. Sores. Pain. Aching. Tired. Sleepy. Something that will not be forgotten. Amelia apparently brought her friend along. HAHA. It turns out to be Peggie. They had planned it all. So that Ian does not suspect anything. We celebrated his birthday. Haa. He must have felt cheated. He was telling Erwin about Amelia bringing her friend. Must be a girl. And it turns out to be Peggie. Hee. Cute. Tandem riding was fun too. Never tried it before. I was scared. Yes. Naz taught me. She calmed me down. THANKS, NAZ!! ^^ It was fun. But the thought of someone is behind you, I had to be more careful. I don't want her to fall or anything to happen to her. We switched places too. HAHA. Tried single bike too. It has been sometime since I rode a bicycle. I wanna try the single one cause I can really speed. I felt so free. When I feel sad or angry, this could be another remedy for me to cool down. Other than the thought of running as fast as I could, cycling could be another way. The only problem is I don't have a bike. Well, I do but the tyre CMI. Haha. And I need a bigger bike now that I've grown so tall. |
POSTED 3:09 PM |

