run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
time for miracles? // Friday, December 03, 2010

I went out with a friend yesterday after evaluation. When I was with him, it occurred to me that if I were to be in a relationship in the near future, I would want my partner to understand me and someone decisive - just as it is yesterday. I want a pure relationship, someone who will make me feel secured. Not like those I've had in the past.

I got to know that a classmate of mine knows B and H. I have this urge to ask her but I don't want to bring up the past. Yes, I had a good time and appreciate it a lot but I can't keep holding on to it. I just hope everything goes well for him.

It's silly how the thought of B asking me came about. I realised it couldn't be me. I'm letting it go. Everything's back to normal now where I have a thing for someone for a short while then yeaa.

I've sorted out my thinking.
- i see you; it was the first-

POSTED 7:47 PM