|
#431 - panic in class // Friday, February 11, 2011 I think today was fun. Last day of school but we were tortured by our dearest SAD faci. Hahah. She made us do the whole of FYP report. Not on the problem statement. But based on problem 10 and 11. MoChe MoChe. HAHAHA It was very overwhelming. Initially we had to do 50 pages of report. She then gave us a discount and only asked us to do 30 page instead? So when faci came back, my report is still not done. Hahah. Faci then randomly generate the numbers and the sequence.. I was telling myself that I am in TEAM 1 - TEAM 1 - TEAM 1. But when the result came out, I panicked. I thought we had to do on the business analysis. Shucks. I am still not done with it. Give me something else can. Hazlinda calmed me down and told me that we are team 1 and only need to present worksheet. I think the whole day she has been the one calming me down. Paranoia strikes me today as well. Haha. Honestly, I really had a great time in school today. A lot of unexpected things happened today. Walked back to inter with cousin too. We were msn-ing and I think today was the most meaningful conversations we had.(: UT3 next week. All the best to everyone sitting for exams regardless of whichever school you are in^^ I will miss my SAD faci... |
POSTED 8:20 PM |
