run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#433 - as a kid // Monday, February 14, 2011

As I was on my way back from school, I saw primary school kids at the field. Playing. Running. Laughing. Walking. Talking. Having a lot of fun. No worries. No trouble. When we were supposed to eat, we played. Well, I think I had my food first then played with my friends. Either that or we played first then had our food. Can't really remember but we would sometimes take the equipments from the PE store. HAHA.

It was really nice. Thinking about my childhood, makes me feel like doing something. Haha.

To be honest, I miss being in primary school and secondary school. But one has to go on(: I am content and blessed with what I have achieved for now. I can do better definitely. InsyaAllah. (:

POSTED 11:38 AM