run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#435 - SAD stands for System Analysis and Design(: // Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've been waiting. Waiting to see what grade and comment SAD faci would give me. Hahaha. Finally sad grade are out. I was laughing to myself as I read the comments. Haa.

Anyhow, towards the end, I come to like her. A very motherly faci. The class gave her the nickname mother when we first know her. Mother in a bad way. Haa. She was the faci that didnt allow us to look at our screen, type, click, or do anything to our laptop while she is talking. NO typing of notes as well! Else, you will be downgraded. No RJ, one grade down. No evaluation, one grade down. Late, one grade down. No quiz, one grade down. All are cumulative. To be honest, I was scared that I would forget all the stuffs that she mentions and get downgraded for those stupid reasons.

I still remember coming in late on the first day of lesson with her. There was a heavy traffic. But! I wasn't marked late. (:

After 15 weeks of lesson with her, my grades were pretty alright actually. Except for one that my team and I had an issue with her. But it's all in the past. From then on, somehow, I was more motivated to bomb her a lot of questions^^

She is the one that would send us emails on those blog competitions, wishing us new year, and the one that she personally emailed me. Haa.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what the rest of my classmates got for their team comments. Haha.

POSTED 7:40 PM