|
#438 // Friday, February 18, 2011 Perhaps that was how they felt. Now its our turn to feel how they felt back then. I won't say that -- is totally a bad school or not a good school. Say if its true, then how come you can see all those students graduating and getting distinctions, merit and what not from --. If you can provide me with strong/reasonable/concrete evidence that -- is not a good school, I will believe you. W H A T I F. You have nowhere to go and -- is the only school that will accept you. Shouldn't you be thankful for that? Allah s.w.t has already make plans for us. It's all written. Yes we do make plans too but Allah is the one who decide if it were to happen or not. -- has its own strengths and weaknesses. Just like other schools and like we humans. We have to give them a chance. It may not be sweet in the beginning but towards the end, I believe it will. I get this a lot. May not be only on social network but the people around me. I still hear people talking about --. Moral of the story is not to take things for granted. Appreciate what you have and you will lead a better and happier life then(: |
POSTED 12:35 PM |
