run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#450 - i just love thursday! // Thursday, March 03, 2011



Aku resah aku sedih
Tegarnya kau melukakan hatiku ini


Lalala.. I decided not to go to practice on every thursday. One, I really need to catch on some stuffs. I guess I have been chasing after so many things that I can't bring with me when I die one day. So I'm making up for it.

Two, I think this is the best time for me to do something very meaningful to my life. Oh! I've kind of planned my schedule already^^

Three, I feel lazy to get out of the house. Especially when it is the holidays and you have to keep going to school. Heh plus my mum said it is the holidays. Why every time go back school, have practice, come home so late - just stay at home la. Haha my mum is partly the reason why.

Above all, I have this urge to go to kelas agama again. For now, it will be with my mum(:


p.s. i did something to my contacts today. haha. oh did i say that naz's company look really nice. though its small. all new. just nice for the four of them. haha. 31 days more. press on! (:

POSTED 5:02 PM