|
#451 - the night is beautiful out there // Sunday, March 06, 2011 Everyone seems to be very busy this holidays. But not me. My friends are either on attachment, working, study trip, studying for their final exams, going for holidays. I am only busy with practice. Well I do have some other interesting stuffs happening but all are unplanned. Impulsive. Surprise. Coincidence. I just want to go to a peaceful, relaxing place. Maybe like the beach? Concert hall and just watch some plays? Sit by the side at clarke quay. The bridge! I remembered, I was out with my friends at night. We sat on that bridge. Kind of difficult to climb up but we all managed. Haa. Good old times. I get that lesser now. No more concerts at the victoria concert hall, and those walks by the sea, lake, water, river or whatever you call it. No more night lights. Would love to go at night again. Soon. |
POSTED 11:03 PM |
