run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#458 - 313 // Monday, March 21, 2011

Already awake at 620. Solat then I slept back. Wasn't supposed to sleep back actually cause I wanted make prata for my sister. But I woke up just in time! Whee~

After breakfast, I sat alone in the living room. Then I felt like vacuuming the house. My room first then the living room. Oh I think I'm crazy. I vacuumed then mopped the floor. Air out the carpet. Major slapping on the carpet to get the dust out though I vacuumed it before slapping it.

Then I rearranged the furniture. I felt great doing all this weird stuffs early in the morning. Kitchen next. The fridge. The top. Very dusty. Finally done and I switched on the laptop feeling smiley.

Cooled down and I cleaned up. Haha.

Oh well I was expecting a reply. Seriously. But that didn't affect me. Still feeling great. So i'm gonna get ready for my date! Have a great Monday! Tralala

POSTED 3:28 PM