run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#463 - the day i get to sleep in my own bed // Thursday, April 07, 2011


Tried to find the lyrics but cant find any..

The days I spent sleeping over at the hospital made me think a lot. I missed a lot of people.


While waiting for dad's queue number for payment to be flashed, this two people behind me, the mum and the son. Time to time again, I realised humans are scary people. They were talking about the other person who wants the mum to babysit his/her child. It's the mum's grandchildren.

So the guy said something like he/she never give money or what to buy the necessity items. Since the child is staying over in the day blah blah. So once the cereal finished, the guy not gonna buy. Let the mum/dad of the child buy since its his/her child that eats.

Many interesting topics. I didnt mean to eavesdrop. They were right behind me and talked as though there's no one else there.

Then I realised. Is it wrong for one to be calculative even if its own family? Is it wrong to stand for what one think is right? .........and family can actually become enemies. Friends too. Anyone. Anyone can betray us. Anyone can..........

POSTED 6:24 PM