|
#472- GenVaganza IV // Saturday, April 30, 2011 Special thanks to Yi yen and friend, Hazlinda and friend, Rehana and friend, Mamat, Noraini and friend, though they went to the wrong building, and lastly, kak ipah and family(: Cheerful guy. Somehow he lost the ticket. And so he didnt get to come down. Nazeeha, whom have given me support. The endless support you have given me, I appreciate it a lot(: Yi yen, I know you are busy preparing for your exams. Thanks for sparing some of your time to come down to support(: Mamat, the encouragement you gave me was one of the things that made me hold on to it this far. Thank you(: My mum. For being very understanding. There were many times that I reached home very late. Almost midnight to be specific. Thank you, mak(: The moral support I've gotten from my friends is not enough for me to describe in words. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate the thought and concern that everyone have shown. Alhamdulillah concert is over. One down. Concert day itself, many things happen. Be it in class or after class. I will keep those little memories in the recesses of my brain. p.s. i'm not good at spotting people from far. do forgive me. heh |
POSTED 10:16 PM |
