|
#479 - In memory // Thursday, August 04, 2011 It has been a month plus since dad left us. I hope you are doing fine and in peace. Amin. It has been a pretty tough journey. Keeping my faith strong for I know Allah s.w.t is there for me and my family. There was once where a part of me shuts away from the world. Ostracized from the society. All I wanted was to be at home with my family and be near with Allah s.w.t. As the days passed, I slowly began to pick myself up and I knew life has to go on. Alhamdulillah, slowly I got back on track. It was not easy for my family as well. Especially my mum.Things began to change. For the better. Alhamdulillah. I was also thankful to my friends whom have shown their endless concern and support. They were also part of the reason why I managed to stay strong. Thank you all. Al-Fatihah to Abdullah Bin Sukaisi. |
POSTED 6:06 PM |
