|
#490 - back to where we were // Monday, February 20, 2012 It has been a while. I've decided to start writing again. InsyaAllah. The past few months have taught me a lot about life, the world, the people.... Ended internship on 13th of January. Alhamdulillah done with evaluation as well. The feedback was good too. Syukur. Had the experience working in an SME then school environment as a TA and a freelance. I would very much love to hold a permanent job but there are some things that I want to do first before getting one. I prefer to start slow than to rush into things. Just like relationship. You need to know what the person is like. Same goes for a job, I would want to go into something that I like. I have things planned out for me but shall see how it goes. So now..the clouds are clearer. May Allah s.w.t guide me. Amin. Have a Happy Monday! (: |
POSTED 1:04 PM |
