run hazefai(:
click on run or hazefai for more^^
#491 - something to ponder about // Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Relationship. Partner. Commitments. Marriage. Those are the most common topics that I hear everywhere I go. I'm not sure why but probably its because of my 'suitable' age. Haha!

Each time I hear or witness something that isn't so good regarding the married couple, my legs became wobbly. And my heart raced as though I just saw a dog chasing after me.

I've been doing a couple of read up. And it just got me intense.

I didn't know that because of different perceptions on religion could actually lead to a bad end. I've always thought that people are willing to listen and accept when it comes to religion matters especially when we are of the same kind. I guess I was wrong.

I feel torn. I would really want to help and maybe my mum would be able to give some advice. But you see, I just feel that I should maintain that image of what my mum had of you. A good and nice friend.

I earnestly hope that Allah s.w.t will open up his heart and lead him to the right path. Amin.

POSTED 11:38 AM